|Pilt:Brewfest tent.png||Pilt:Brewfest tent2.png|
Brewfest Prize Tokens are the currency of Brewfest. In previous years, they would remain in your inventory at the end of the event, or would "expire" after a certain number of days. In 2009, holiday tokens in general, Brewfest Prize Tokens included, were changed to disappear automatically.
This item is a quest reward from the following quests:
- 10 16px: N [1-80] /
- 40 16px: N [1-80] /
- 40 16px: N  /
- 15 16px: H [1-80 Daily] or
- 15 16px: A [1-80 Daily] or
- 10 16px: N [1-80 Daily] /
|20px||5 16px||AllianceTurns your mount into a kodo.|
|20px||5 16px||HordeTurns your mount into a ram.|
|20px||2 16px||Turns your mount into a Allianceram or Hordekodo|
|20px||20 16px||Turns your mount into a Allianceram or Hordekodo; item does not expire|
|20px||100 16px||Alliance View everyone as a male gnome|
|20px||100 16px||Horde View everyone as a female orc|
|20px||50 16px||A festive blue-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in them. No level requirement.|
|20px||50 16px||A festive brown-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in them. No level requirement.|
|20px||50 16px||A festive green-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in them. No level requirement.|
|20px||50 16px||A festive purple-colored, jaunty Tyrolean cap with feathers in them. No level requirement.|
|20px||200 16px||Duds for dudes attending the 'fest|
|20px||200 16px||A festive outfit for female revelers|
|20px||100 16px||New for 2009.|
|20px||100 16px||Drops a pony keg on the ground for a few minutes; click to tap some .|
|20px||200 16px||Drops a keg pony on the ground for a few minutes; click to tap some ; new for 2011.|
|20px||200 16px||Starts a quest to join the Brew of the Month Club, needed for a Brewfest achievement.|
can only be obtained by completing N  and is not available for purchase in 2009, except for players in Europe.
Getting more tokens Edit
There are three ways of getting tokens daily:
- Pilt:GossipGossipIcon.png Beating your mount like a rented mule - 2 16px per circuit
- After completing / , request one more 4-minute ram ride from the quest-giver. For every circuit completed, you gain another 2 tokens and 30 seconds on the mount duration. The timer on this is separate from your daily quests, and will reset 18 hours after your mount expires. 
- Pilt:RRQ Avail 16x16.png Yelling at the top of your lungs - 15 16px
- Available after / . Two stands at your faction's Brewfest will seek barkers to advertise for them. Run to four different locations in your faction's respective Brewfest-hosting city on a rented ram. (Orgrimmar for Horde, Ironforge for Alliance) The ram mount is needed to complete the objectives, but you may use your regular mount to return to the quest giver after you have barked at all 4 locations, if you see fit.
- Pilt:Combat Blades 16x16.png Throwing mugs at Dark Iron dwarves - 10 16px
- Every half hour, a legion of Dark Iron dwarves will pop out of tunneling machines in the ground. Toss at the dwarves by facing one and taking a drink in order to stop them from destroying the kegs. Gain the samplers by looting them from the tables all around the Brewfest area. After you have a mug, use it to drink and toss the mug to a dwarf in front of you. After tossing, your sample will re-fill, allowing you to continually toss the mugs. s
- Once the dwarves have retreated, Dark Iron Mole Machine Wreckage is left behind, which can be turned in once-daily for 10 tokens. This appears near the center of where the battle has taken place as a large dark gray gear with the familiar blue exclamation mark (Pilt:RRQ Avail 16x16.png) for a daily quest. Accept the / quest. Travel a short distance to turn it in and receive your 10 tokens.
Spending tokens wisely Edit
In the past, players were able to sell back items they may have mistakenly purchased, this however lead players to earn specific achievements by purchasing the required items and after earning the achievements would sell them back in order to purchase the vanity items. Doing this is no longer possible, so players should prioritize what they would like to have, because it's not possible to get everything in one year.
Patch changes Edit
- Pilt:WoW Icon 16x16.gif Hotfix (2009-09-20): "There has been a change to the way holiday tokens and items work. If an item's tooltip says it requires that holiday, that means it will remain as long as the holiday is up and will automatically disappear from your inventory when the holiday ends."