|Pilt:Stub.png|| This article or section is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Daggers come only in one-handed edged weapon varieties, usually in the form of a short, narrow blade with a short handle or hilt. Some daggers have an edge on one primary side, some have curved blades, but all generally rely on the ability to stab or slash an opponent quickly.
Daggers in World of Warcraft Edit
Daggers are used by several different melee damage dealing classes, but especially rogues. Many rogue skills require that a dagger must be held in the main hand/both hands. They are also used by lighter armored classes such as priests and mages, as daggers are easier to conceal and wield than a sword or an axe. Daggers are trainable by all classes except Paladins and Death Knights.
- Can have poisons applied by Rogues.
- Can be buffed with sharpening stones.
- Can be enchanted by an enchanter.
- They cannot have weightstones applied to them.
Significant Daggers Edit
- 16px , speculated to be the blade that killed Neutral .
- 16px , one of the Legendary weapons to help defeat Combat .
Dagger trainers Edit
The ability to wield daggers can be trained from the following weapon masters:
- Ilyenia Moonfire (Darnassus)
- Bixi Wobblebonk (Ironforge)
- Woo Ping (Stormwind)
- Handiir (The Exodar) TBC
- Sayoc (Orgrimmar)
- Archibald (Undercity)
- Ileda (Silvermoon City) TBC
- Duelist Larenis (Eversong Woods) TBC