Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Forge Camps Edit
Forge Camps are the places used by the Burning Legion for the construction of its mechanical units such as Fel Reavers. They are populated by some form of Gan'arg engineer and Mo'arg forgefiend, and often overseen by a more powerful demon. An example of this is Forge Camp: Fear in Nagrand, which has Gan'arg, Mo'arg and is overseen by Xirkos, Overseer of Fear, a powerful Pit Lord.
- Forge Camp: Fear in Nagrand.
- Forge Camp: Hate in Nagrand.
- Forge Camp: Wrath in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Anger in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Terror in Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Forge Camp: Mageddon in Hellfire Peninsula.
- Forge Camp: Rage in Hellfire Peninsula.
- Forge Camp: Spite in Hellfire Peninsula.
Forge Bases Edit
Forge Bases are larger versions of Forge Camps, and are used to assemble much larger projects, such as the three Fel Reavers being constructed in Forge Base: Oblivion.
List of Forge Bases:
Gan'arg and Mo'arg demons are always found in Forge Sites. However, they are not the only foes there. Many different kinds of demon are found in these sites, including Felguards, Shivarra and Wrathguards.