Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pilt:Stub.png|| This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Faction/Affiliation||Independent, Neutral—Hostile, Oracles|
|Character classes||Warrior, Shaman, Oracle|
|Racial capital||Sholazar Basin|
|Racial leader(s)||Varies per tribe|
They are said to be the "next evolution of murlocs". Lead Game Designer Jeff Kaplan called them "an evolution to the murlocs" and said they were a "complicated race of murloc, both good and bad at the same time". The Oracles, an advanced group of gorloc tribes who have formed their own faction, are fighting the wolvar.
The following tribes, although separate, have formed some sort of alliance calling themselves the Oracles:
- Combat 
- Combat 
- Combat [83+]
- Neutral <Oracles Quartermaster>
- Neutral <Shinies Collector>
- Neutral <Reagents & Poisons>
- Neutral <Food & Drink>
- ↑ http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/features/factions/tuskarr.xml
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=138018&page=1
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/video/942519/6190653/world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-interview-2
- ↑ 4,0 4,1 This group of gorlocs have no officially named tribe.