The Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector can be used to reflect fire-based magic back at the caster. Even when the trinket isn't activated, it still provides the fire resistance.
The Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector is crafted by Engineers with a skill level of 290.
|4x||3x Truesilver Transformer|
- With the release of Burning Crusade, it now has a chance to fizzle if used by a player over level 60.
- Since it's not a unique trinket, you can wear two of them for a total of +36 fire resistance. However the 'use' effect is on a shared 5 minute cooldown.
- It will not reflect AoE-based fire spells or DoTs, but will provide temporarily 5 seconds immunity to them. Unfortunately, you are not guaranteed immunity against all those fire variant spells. Example - It is said this trinket will not protect you from Onyxia's Deep Breath despite it is a fire based ability.
- Invested proc or bonus damaging effects on the reflected fire spell are also capable of being inflicted. Example - Mages' Impact effect and Warlocks' Ruin talent.
- There are no maximum number of reflected fire spells during those 5 seconds. All fire spells are still reflected if the user gets under the effect of any crowd control within 5 seconds after the reflector has been activated.
BackgroundEditPilt:The RPG Icon 16x36.png This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft RPG, and thus is not necessarily canon.
The hyper-radiant flame deflector is an advanced, heavier version of the basic flame deflector. The device entirely encloses the head and neck, wraps around the shoulders, and extends down the arms and chest. The improved refrigeration units within provide enhanced protection against fire-based attacks and can even reflect magical ones back upon the caster.