|Pilt:Stub.png||This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Item Level Upgrades is a feature introduced in Patch 5.1 to upgrade the item level (along with attributes and bonuses according to Blizzard's secret formula) with , , , and . Upgrade state will be reflected in tooltips. Some items will not be upgradeable.
- Players can now use PvE and PvP currencies to directly upgrade equipment by visiting Ethereal merchants in their respective Pandaria faction capitals.
- Weapons and armor of item level 458 or higher can be improved by up to 8 item levels each.
- Rare quality PvE gear costs 750 Justice Points to upgrade once for 8 item levels, while Epic quality PvE gear costs 250 Valor Points for 4 item levels and can be upgraded twice.
- Rare quality PvP gear costs 1500 Honor Points to upgrade once for 8 item levels, while Epic quality PvP gear costs 750 Conquest Points for 4 item levels and can be upgraded twice.
- Be aware that items that have received item level enhancements cannot be placed into Void Storage.
In Patch 5.2 Edit
In Patch 5.3 Edit
Upgrade level Edit
So far the maximum number of times an item can be upgraded is twice. Items upgraded once are sometimes called "Upgrade level 1" items and items upgraded twice are called "Upgrade level 2" items.
Upgrade NPCs Edit
- Alliance <Item Upgrade> in Shrine of Seven Stars, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Horde <Item Upgrade> in Shrine of Two Moons, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Alliance <Item Upgrade> in Stormwind City, Elwynn Forest
- Horde <Item Upgrade> in Orgrimmar, Durotar
- ↑ Daxxarri 2012-11-27. 5.1: Landfall Patch Notes. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
- ↑ Olivia Grace 2013-01-14. Blizzard clarifies patch 5.2 item upgrade changes, upgrade NPC gone. WoW Insider.
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-03-22. Item Upgrades in 5.3. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2013-03-22. Item Upgrades in 5.3. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment Bashiok 2013-01-14. #1 - Voidbinders Taking a Break in 5.2. Official Community > General Discussion forum (US).
See also Edit