Goblin Tinker Ratso Steamwheedle is a random neutral hero in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
This could possibly be Trade Prince Steamwheedle or someone related to him.
Statistics from Warcraft IIIEdit
- Cost: 425 gold 135 lumber 5 meat
- Attack Type: Hero
- Weapon Type: Normal
- Armor Type: Hero
- Cooldown: 2
- Range: Melee
- Primary Attribute: Intelligence
- Strength: 20 + 2.4/level
- Agility: 15 + 1/Level
- Intelligence: 20 + 2.6/Level
- Health Regeneration: Always
- Hit Points: 600 + 52.5/Level
- Mana: 300 + 34.5/Level
- Mana Regeneration: .01
- Day Sight: 180
- Night Sight: 80
- Speed: Average (270)
- Build Time: 55
- Transport Space Usage: 1
- Production Hot Key: Z
- Pocket Factory: Creates a factory which automatically constructs exploding Clockwerk Goblins.
- Cluster Rockets: Stunning enemy land units and damaging nearby enemy units.
- Robo-Goblin: Transforms the Tinker into a Robo-Goblin, a powerful armored form. Comes with Demolish.
- Engineering Upgrade (Passive): Improves above abilities.
- Demolish (Passive): Does x3.5 damage to buildings. Part of Robo-Goblin.