Scilla Murkshadow was a Naga Sea Witch who guarded Lady Darkscale. She was killed by Jaina, Rokhan, Chen Stormstout and Rexxar after they had received news from Jaina that she was not commanding the Humans to attack the Horde. The Kul Tiras Human forces were slaughtered by these Naga before Rexxar and the others came and killed them.
Statistics from Warcraft IIIEdit
- 725 HP
- 555 MP
- 39-47 hero ranged damage
- 4 hero armor
- 25 Strength
- 19 Agility
- 37 Intelligence Primary Attribute
- Frost Arrows (slows target and more damage)
- Forked Lighting (multiple target damage)
- Mana Shield (attacks take away mana 'not life)
- Tornado (summons a tornado that incapacitates enemies)
Scilla Murkshadow in World of Warcraft EditPilt:WoW Icon 16x16.gif This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
Scilla in Mythology Edit
In the Greek epic by Homer, the Odyssey, and in Greek mythology, Scylla, a massive serpentine monster guarded the Strait of Messina along with Charybdis. This is where the term between Scylla and Charybdis or more commonly known, between a rock and a hard place, is derived.