The Shadowsworn cult is a collection of demon worshipers working out of the Blasted Lands. They are made up of many races, including orcs, trolls, tauren, Forsaken, humans, gnomes, dwarves, night elves, goblins, and high elves. They are very hostile to anyone not amongst them. Their leaders are Archmage Allistarj and Lady Sevine. They are speculated to be another off-branch of the Burning Blade, and consenquently serve the Shadow Council in aiding the demonic corruption of Azeroth. They have control over one of the remaining Altar of Storms left in Azeroth, as well as Serpent's Coil, a large cave system found in the northeastern area of the Blasted Lands.
Lady Sevine and Archmage Allistarj pledged their allegiance with Razelikh. Another one also pledged his allegiance with Razelikh, Grol the Destroyer. Grol is the leader of the Dreadmaul tribe of ogres. In exchange for their servitude, Razelikh granted each of them nearly unlimted power within the Blasted Lands. The amulet pieces are each attuned to the lifeforce of their owner, granting them immortality. As long as they remain within the Blasted Lands, they cannot be slain, their lifespans extended until the end of days. Razelikh is an agent of the Burning Legion, who was stuck on Azeroth as the Dark Portal closed. Now that the Dark Portal has been re-opened, there is no telling what may happen, as of yet nothing much.
Noteworthy Shadowsworn figuresEdit
- Archmage Allistarj and Lady Sevine - Seem to share power of the Shadowsworn cult.
- Dreadscorn - Rare spawn of the Shadowsworn cult, patrols the Altars of Storms in the Blasted Lands.
- Archmage Allistarj
- Lady Sevine
- Grol the Destroyer
- Servants of Grol
- Ogre male Dreadmaul Brute
- Ogre male Dreadmaul Mauler
- Ogre male Dreadmaul Ogre
- Pilt:IconSmall Ogre Mage.gif Dreadmaul Ogre Mage
- Pilt:IconSmall Ogre Mage.gif Dreadmaul Warlock
- Shadowsworn mobs specifically at the Altar of Storms are known to have a bug that they wear what they drop. In other words, if a Shadowsworn Enforcer is wearing a hammer that looks like 16px , instead of its normal two-handed sword, it has a good chance of dropping that. The same applies to all Shadowsworn mobs.
- As of patch 2.0.5, the blood elves' and high elves' models were changed. Oddly, the high elves in the Shadowsworn cult are unchanged. They are supected to be the few last remaining high elves that use that model.