Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As an ingredient Edit
Silk Cloth is used in the following recipes:
First Aid Edit
As a quest item Edit
Silk Cloth is needed for the following quests:
- Hand in 60 Silk Cloth to a faction quartermaster to gain Reputation
Places to farm Edit
- Lvl. 25+: The dungeon city of Gnomeregan, which is Northwest of Ironforge. Dropped by any humanoids in the dungeon and instance.
- Lvl. 25+ Defias Insurgents in the Stockade drop silk at 41% per mob.
- Lvl. 25+ Dragonmaw Raiders in Loch Modan drop silk at 24% per mob, and can be soloed 1 at a time
- Lvl. 27+-29+ The Dawning Woods Catacombs in Duskwood are filled with monsters that drop 1 - 2 silk.
- Lvl. 29+-33+ The area surrounding and inside the Scarlet Monastery is loaded with silk. Many 'Scarlet' mobs drop more than 1 silk per kill on average.
- Lvl. 35+-36+ Shadowforge Surveyors in the Badlands drop more than 1 silk per kill on average.
- Lvl. 34-40+ The Crushridge Ogres in Alterac Mountains (especially those in Crushridge Hold) also have loads of silk with drop rates ranging from 72%-116% per mob. Centuars and Demons in Desolace drop 1-3 silk and 1-2 mageweave making them ideal for farming.
- Lvl. 38-40+ The Cult-Sworn Warlocks in Western Plaguelands have a high drop rate, about 1-3 silk and 1-2 mageweave.
- Lvl. 41 The Bloodsail Mages and Venture Co. mobs in general drop silk every 1-2 mobs.