|Secondary leaders||Overseer Theredis, Commander Dawnforge, Arcanist Ardonis, Overseer Seylanna, Overseer Athanel, Overseer Azarad|
|Race(s)||Blood elfBlood elf Blood elf|
|Base of operations||Manaforge B'naar, Manaforge Duro, Manaforge Coruu, Manaforge Ara|
|Theater of operations||Netherstorm, Shadowmoon Valley|
|Affiliation||Kael'thas' forces, Illidan's forces (supposedly)|
The Sunfury were led by to destroy the Kirin'Var Village, but the overall army was led by himself. During the invasion of the village they detonated a mana bomb, which caused a rift in the Twisting Nether and mana creatures appeared around the region. Master Daellis Dawnstrike fought in the front lines killing many Kirin Tor mages. looted the 16px and  claimed Glacius as his trophy.
Once the destruction was done, Vargoth was sealed with a magic that forbids passage to anyone of the Kirin Tor  and Kael'thas took the 16px from him and gave it to . Finally he left as a guardian to guard Vargoth's prision. Kael'thas' forces retreated to Sunfury Hold where some Sunfury were left stationed, including Spellreaver Marathelle.
The Sunfury Magisters carry mana crystals. Exposure to these, combined with 16px , greatly magnifies the addiction to magic of the sblood elves; Kael'thas has most of his army drunk with these crystals.
The Sunfury army holds control over four manaforges. The Scryers were sent to investigate them and the Aldor went as well as they couldn't ignore the threat that they present. They were sent by High Priestess Ishanah. The manaforges threatened the region with blowing up within a few months, probably taking much of Outland with the explosion.
, leader of a ballista team outside of Manaforge B'naar, held the . The Aldor defeated their magisters and bloodwarders while the Scryers kill Arathyn and managed to obtain it. With this information the Scryer began to assassinate Sunfury blood elves, but not any blood elf that could be easily replaced. They targeted the brains of the operation: the Sunfury Warp-Engineer and the Sunfury Warp-Master who oversaw the retrieval of a so called "warp-energy" by the manaforge and its delivery to a remote destination via a system of underground pipes and the Sunfury Geologist. Meanwhile the Aldor went to investigate if the manaforges were made with naaru technology. They discovered that it was a modified technology of Tempest Keep, and that the warp were highly dangerous as the naaru technology wasn't supposed to be used so close to the land. However, as most naaru constructs, the manaforges had a safeguard that allows them to be permanently disabled in case of emergency. This information was shared with the Scryer.
Manaforge B'naar was protected by blood elves and even , with in possession of one acces crystal used to deactivate Manaforge B'naar. Both Aldor and Scryer went and killed Theredis and shut it down.
By this time Manaforge Duro went under heavy attack by arcane wraiths, the same mana creatures they lured with their mana bomb, because they wanted the harvested energy and the situation went out of control. and took many troops from Manaforge Coruu, even when it had very few blood elves to defend themselves, to go and defend Duro. Caledis Brightdawn managed to infiltrate Manaforge Coruu, and the Scryers managed to overhear the information of Manaforge Duro, and gave that information to the Aldor.
The blood elves activities in Coruu sent waves of mana elementals to Kirin'Var Village, although adventurers helped the ghosts of Kirin'Var more waves continued to appear, this creatures were also attacking the Sunfury blood elves, so they began to develop techniques to destroy them.
Finally Kirin'Var was saved as they activated a shield with the Sunfury's stolen technology and destroyed the new mana creatures who tried to enter the village.
Then the attack commenced against the Manaforge Coruu: The Aldor attacked the arcanists and researchers. Meanwhile other Aldor and Scryer adventurers used the distraction of the Sunfury caused by the mana creatures and managed to destroyed the manaforge, killing Overseer Seylanna alongside . During the battle it was discovered that the Sunfury had recieved outside assistance to understand the Naaru technology.
At that time, other adventurers sent by Custodian Dieworth attacked Sunfury Hold, where they killed their archers, flamekeepers, their leader Master Daellis Dawnstrike, Spellreaver Marathelle, and burned up their catapults and tents.
Betrayal of the ConsortiumEdit
The Consortium gave the Sunfury blood elves a shipment of 16px to Manaforge Duro but the blood elves refused to pay, but during the confusion of the attack of mana creatures adventurers sent by the ethereals managed to repossess the shipment. After this events it was unofficially ended the dealings between both organizations. But some time later, was sent by Kael'thas Sunstrider asking for the 16px to Nexus-Prince Haramad, but decided to give the crystal to the naaru instead and end the dealings with the Sunfury. For this actions Solannas and his guards attacked the ethereals but were killed by Haramad himself.
Spymaster Thalodien and Anchorite Karja were worried because of the lost of control in Manaforge Duro, as the explotion of the manaforge could threaten all of Outland. The Scryers used the mana beasts' attack to Manaforge Duro and fought against the Sunfury at the same time, slaughering many blood elves. And then, both factions sent adventurers to deactivate the manaforge, they killed . During the battle was also killed at Archmage Vargoth's request. After this Archmage Vargoth obtained all the necesary items to release from his prision he just needed to defeat , an arcane guardian left by Kael'thas, with help from adventurers he managed to defeat the golem, but still needed a key held by a Bloodwarder commander. By destroying Manaforge Duro just one manaforge was left.
Discovery of the Burning Legion's allianceEdit
Manaforge Ara was the last manaforge active, it was oversaw by , they recruited blood elves from Quel'thalas and reincorporated them into their ranks. betrayed the Sunfury and offered assistance to the Scryer, who sent an adventurer to check if Theledorn wasn't a double agent, but the contrary happened, thanks to him they were able to obtain evidence of the alliance between Kael'thas' forces and the Burning Legion. The Scryer shared the information with the Aldor, who sent ten troops to attack the Manaforge, but only one survived, the survivor was reinforced and managed to kill some shivarras and mo'args. Nether-Stalker Oazul, an ethereal of The Consortium, went to attack the blood elves because they were destroying the land with the manaforges, targeting the nethermancers, who stabilize the flow of power.
The Sunfury had also a mine below Manaforge Ara, the Trelleum Mine; since the destruction of Manaforge Ultris this was their last source of materials to run the manaforges. As the ethereals of The Consortium wanted to take the mine for themselves, they sent adventurers to defeat the foreman, but when he was found he revealed that he had been demoted, and, in truth, held control over the mine and the foreman was no longer an enemy of the ethereals. The overmaster was defeated and the ethereals learned that the Sunfury were allied with the Burning Legion and that there were some blood elf defectors.
Meanwhile, the Scryer that didn't knew about the alliance with the Legion, thougt that the overseer of Manaforge Ara was a blood elf, they went to deactivate the manaforge but, when they proceded to deactivate it, they found out that the overseer was, in truth, a wrathguard and that the Sunfury were working with the Burning Legion, a very bad news to the thousands of blood elves travelling from Azeroth. Even with the demons protecting the manaforge both, Aldor and Scryer, managed to deactivate the last manaforge, saving Netherstorm and all of Outland from a possible explosion.
Command Structure Edit
- Pilt:IconSmall Kael'thas.gif Kael'thas Sunstrider
- BloodElf malePathaleon the Calculator - Held control over all projects of Kael'thas Sunstrider, including the manaforges.
- BloodElf maleOverseer Theredis - Leader of Manaforge B'naar.
- BloodElf maleArcanist Ardonis - Leader of Manaforge Coruu.
- BloodElf maleMaster Daellis Dawnstrike - Leader of Sunfury Hold.
- BloodElf maleOverseer Athanel - Leader of Manaforge Duro.
- Pilt:IconSmall Wrathguard.gifOverseer Azarad - Leader of Manaforge Ara.
- BloodElf maleAmbassador Solannas - Ambassador sent by Kael'thas Sunstrider.
- Pilt:IconSmall ArcaneGolem.gifAr'kelos - Arcane guardian left by Kael'thas Sunstrider as the guardian of Archmage Vargoth.
- BloodElf malePathaleon the Calculator - Held control over all projects of Kael'thas Sunstrider, including the manaforges.
- Sunfury Arcanist
- Sunfury Arch Mage
- Sunfury Archer
- Sunfury Astromancer
- Sunfury Blood Knight
- Sunfury Blood Lord
- Sunfury Bloodwarder
- Sunfury Bowman
- Sunfury Captain
- Sunfury Centurion
- Sunfury Conjurer
- Sunfury Eradicator
- Sunfury Flamekeeper
- Sunfury Geologist
- Sunfury Guardsman
- Sunfury Magister
- Sunfury Nethermancer
- Sunfury Protector
- Sunfury Researcher
- Sunfury Summoner
- Sunfury Technician
- Sunfury Warlock
- Sunfury Warp-Engineer
- Sunfury Warp-Master
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 2,2 Quest:Down With Daellis
- ↑ 3,0 3,1 3,2 Quest:The Unending Invasion
- ↑ World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Netherstorm. Archmage Vargoth:
The night Kael'thas leveled the village, I could do nothing to help. His magic had already sealed me in the tower, exacerbating my torment by forcing me to witness the deaths of my fellows..
And still the voices are calling from far away, waking me up in the middle of the night.
- ↑ 5,0 5,1 5,2 Quest:Unlocking the Compendium
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 Quest:Summoner Kanthin's Prize
- ↑ World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Netherstorm. Custodian Dieworth:
Kirin'Var survived 20 long years and countless or assaults, but it could not withstand the forces of Kael'thas. A man who once called himself a member of the Kirin Tor murdered all of us, save one..
Archmage Vargoth survived the attack so Kael'thas imprisoned him within the Violet Tower, warding it with a magic that forbids the passage of any of the Kirin Tor.
- ↑ 8,0 8,1 Quest:The Sigil of Krasus
- ↑ 9,0 9,1 Quest:Ar'kelos the Guardian
- ↑ 10,0 10,1 Quest:The Sunfury Garrison
- ↑ Quest:Bloodgem Crystals
- ↑ Quest:Assisting the Consortium (Aldor)
- ↑ Quest:Assisting the Consortium (Scryers)
- ↑ 14,0 14,1 Quest:A Heap of Ethereals
- ↑ 15,0 15,1 15,2 Quest:Information Gathering
- ↑ 16,0 16,1 16,2 16,3 Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Coruu (Aldor)
- ↑ 17,0 17,1 Quest:Manaforge B'naar
- ↑ World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Netherstorm. Anchorite Karja:
While the focus of the Sha'tar remains in Shadowmoon Valley and Illidan, we cannot ignore the threat that Kael'thas Sunstrider presents.
- ↑ Quest:Assist Exarch Orelis
- ↑ 20,0 20,1 Netherologist's Notes
- ↑ 21,0 21,1 Quest:Off To Area 52
- ↑ Quest:Distraction at Manaforge B'naar
- ↑ 23,0 23,1 Quest:Naaru Technology
- ↑ Quest:High Value Targets
- ↑ Quest:B'naar Console Transcription
- ↑ 26,0 26,1 26,2 Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge B'naar (Scryers)
- ↑ Quest:Measuring Warp Energies
- ↑ Quest:Wanted: Annihilator Servo!
- ↑ Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge B'naar (Aldor)
- ↑ 30,0 30,1 Pathaleon the Calculator's Image#Conversation between Pathaleon the Calculator's Image, Commander Dawnforge and Arcanist Ardonis
- ↑ Quest:A Fate Worse Than Death
- ↑ Quest:Potential Energy Source
- ↑ Quest:Building a Perimeter
- ↑ Quest:Attack on Manaforge Coruu
- ↑ Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Coruu (Scryers)
- ↑ Quest:Sunfury Briefings
- ↑ Quest:Outside Assistance
- ↑ 38,0 38,1 Quest:Torching Sunfury Hold
- ↑ Quest:Rightful Repossession
- ↑ Quest:Full Triangle
- ↑ 41,0 41,1 41,2 Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Duro (Scryers)
- ↑ 42,0 42,1 42,2 Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Duro (Aldor)
- ↑ Quest:Kick Them While They're Down
- ↑ 44,0 44,1 44,2 44,3 44,4 Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Ara (Scryers)
- ↑ 45,0 45,1 Quest:Dealing with the Overmaster
- ↑ Quest:A Defector
- ↑ Quest:Damning Evidence
- ↑ 48,0 48,1 Quest:A Dark Pact
- ↑ World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment. Netherstorm. Kaylaan:
Ten of us went into Manaforge Ara. All the others fell to the Legion..
- ↑ Quest:Neutralizing the Nethermancers
- ↑ Quest:Dealing with the Foreman
- ↑ Quest:Shutting Down Manaforge Ara (Aldor)
- ↑ Quest:Bound for Glory