Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Web Chat and Phone Number Availability Edit
In January 2013, Blizzard introduced live in-browser web chat as a support channel, and changed how the Battle.net Support website makes contact channels available to players. Depending on the player's selections, the support site offers the option to either file a ticket, use web chat, or call a phone number. As part of this change, Blizzard no longer lists phone numbers for support widely on the site.
In World of Warcraft EditPilt:WoW Icon 16x16.gif This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
In World of Warcraft, the term "support" usually means a type of class that can be useful in groups without engaging in direct combat most of the time. Healing classes are often considered "support" classes, but the term is vague and not well defined.
Blizzard Support Edit
Sometimes, support can refer to Blizzard's Billing, Customer, Game or Technical Support accessible by phone, e-mail, web, or in-game.
Blizzard has recently updated their general support site for tracking support tickets (requires login):
World of Warcraft Edit
- Main article: Customer Support window
In Patch 5.3 Edit
Web site Edit
The following Pilt:WoW Icon 16x16.gif issues may be handled via Blizzard's Support web site:
- Blizzard Downloader, Connection Issues
- Crashes, Errors, Lockups, Video and Sound Issues
- Installation Issues
- In-Game General Questions
- Bugs and Environmental Issues
- Quest Issues
- Player Disputes
- Character Problems
- Getting Started / Account Setup
- Authentication Keys
- Billing and Payment Information
- Account Maintenance & Information
- Password/Account Recovery
- Account Action and Closure Disputes
- Unauthorized Character Transfer Assistance
- Disabled Account Retrieval
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-01-12. Try Live Web Chat to Contact a Game Master. Blizzard Support Blog (US).
- ↑ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-04-10. In-game Browser and Support Tools in 5.3. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
Blizzard Entertainment 2013-04-09. In-game Support Site Access and Tools in 5.3. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
See also Edit
- Battle.net Item Restoration
- Billing support
- Character Services
- Guild Services
- Help request
- Technical support
- Official forums
- Official site
General support Edit
World of Warcraft support Edit