The Blood of Mannoroth is an interlude in the Orcish campaign, The Invasion of Kalimdor.
- 18px Mannoroth - Ashenvale forest. After ten thousand years, I still recognized this cursed place! This is the vale of our ancient enemy, the night elves' demigod, Cenarius.
- 18px Tichondrius - Yes. Lord Archimonde demands that Cenarius be destroyed before we launch the invasion of Kalimdor.
- 18px Mannoroth - I would relish the chance to face him again in combat, but he is crafty and rarely appears in the open.
- 18px Tichondrius - Fateful as it sounds, your pet orcs have recently despoiled these forestlands and incurred his wrath. Lord Archimonde and I believe that the orcs are capable of killing Cenarius for us.
- 18px Mannoroth - They would have little chance against Cenarius. If memory serves, his powers were quite formidable.
- 18px Tichondrius - Yes, but so are yours. The blood pact that you made with the orcs long ago still binds them to you. You need only recharge their energies.
- 18px Mannoroth - Just what are you suggesting, dreadlord?
- 18px Tichondrius - Spill your blood into this pool. Its corruption will lure the orcs to it, and once they've tasted your blood again, they will be unstoppable!
- 18px Mannoroth - Ha ha ha ha ha...