Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is about Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition Patch Information.
Changes in version v2.02
- Eye of Kilrogg can now patrol.
- Fixed some Battle.net issues.
- Added support for Battle.net gateways.
- [PC Only]. The registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER is used rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Battle.net Create Game Chatroom now lists resources and starting location along with map size and game speed.
Major bug fixes:
- Fixed a hack which would allow you to perform upgrades repeatedly, bringing your units to normally unattainable levels.
Minor bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where sappers would sometimes walk up to the wall, but not detonate.
- Fixed a bug that caused the menu screens to become unresponsive to clicks if the computer had been left on for 24 days or more.
- If a player is #1 on both Ironman and Regular ladder, it now shows Ironman stats, not the Regular stats.
- Map-passing now sets the map's creator code to W2Be (a Map Editor file) instead of W2BN (a War2BNE file).
- Clicking on the portrait of an invisible unit not your own no longer centers the map on that unit.
- Previously, if somebody else had allied with you, you could not cast death coil on them even if you were not allied with them.
- [Mac only]. The application resource version no longer states beta, and copyright notices corrected. ls.