Warp stalkers are predators that have been corrupted by the Burning Legion. They are native to Draenor in the areas of Terokkar Forest and Netherstorm. There are reports that Legion officers use warp stalkers as mounts. Warp stalkers will sometimes prey on travelers. They are both smart and powerful, with the ability to phase in and out of the physical and astral dimensions. This ability disturbs magical energy, making them an annoyance to magic-users.
Hunter pet Edit
|Specialization (upon taming)|
|The Warp stalker eats|
|The Warp stalker comes with|
|All pets come with|
|35px 35px 35px|
Once popular as pets during the Burning Crusade, due to their dragon-like appearance and useful species skill, their numbers have declined as the focus has shifted away from their native lands in Outland.
Though hunters can respec their pet warp stalkers into Cunning or Ferocity, they are inherently Tenacity. In addition to the abilities that come standard with all pets (, , ) and those given to their natural or retrained specialization, all warp stalkers are given the following:
The subspecies below can be tamed by hunters.
Mobs with levels can be tamed by hunters.
- A H Combat 17px
- A H Combat [49 Rare] 17px
- A H Combat [72 Elite] 17px
- A H Combat [48 Rare] 17px
- A H Combat 17px
- A H Combat [47 Rare] 17px
Vanity/Battle pet Edit
Patch changes Edit
- WotLK/Cataclysm Patch 4.0.1 (patch date::12-Oct-2010): Ability changes. Warp replaced by Time Warp.
- WotLK Patch 3.1.0 (patch date::14-Apr-2009): Bonuses equalized. Damage had no bonus and now has +5% bonus. Health had a 10% bonus and now has a +5% bonus.
- TBC/WotLK Patch 3.0.2 (patch date::14-Oct-2008): Pet bonus changes. Health had no bonus and now has a +10% bonus. Damage had a -6% penalty and now has no penalty.