Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pilt:Stub.png||This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Pilt:Hallow's End icon.png|
Part of the Hallow's End event, the Wickerman Festival takes place in Tirisfal Glades as part of an annual Forsaken celebration. The Forsaken burn a Wickerman to celebrate their liberation from the Scourge. The Forsaken usually have a few Horde [60+] 17px to protect the festivities. s
Unfortunately, the local Alliance population often seeks to crash or disrupt the festival in various ways. Often, the Horde seeks retaliatory pranks to discourage this disruption or at least distract them.
The ceremonial burning takes place at 8:00 p.m. every night of the festival, which produces Wickerman Embers on the ground that can be used to receive the Invocation of the Wickerman. The Wickerman continues to burn throughout the night.
Thirty minutes before the event begins Darkcaller Yanka will announce:
- Darkcaller Yanka yells: The burning of the Wickerman will begin in thirty minutes! Come to the festival - located just west of the Undercity - and celebrate Hallow'd End and our liberation from the Scourge!
She'll make the same announcement with a new time within fifteen and five minutes to the event.
The event starts:
- Darkcaller Yanka yells: The Wickerman Festival now begins! Power to the Forsaken!
- The Banshee Queen yells: Children of the Night, heed your Queen's call!
- The Banshee Queen yells: I join you in celebration of this most revered of nights - the night we Forsaken broke the Scourge's yoke of oppression!
- The Banshee Queen yells: It is this night that our enemies fear us the most. It is THIS night that we show our enemies what it means to stand against the Forsaken!
- The Banshee Queen yells: We burn the effigy of the Wickerman as a symbol of our struggle against those who would oppose us. We wear the ashes of the burnt Wickerman as a symbol of our neverending fight against those who would enslave us.
- The Banshee Queen yells: Now is the time to shake the world to its foundations! NOW is the time to remind those who would enslave us that we shall never yield!
- The Banshee Queen yells: NOW is the time of the Forsaken! Power to the Forsaken - NOW AND FOREVER!!!