- Were you looking for the Warcraft Battle Chest?
|World of Warcraft Battle Chest|
| 250px |
Battle Chest box
|Release date(s)||October 2, 2007|
World of Warcraft Battle Chest is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on October 2, 2007. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first expansion World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade with the BradyGames strategy guides for both titles, as well as two Guest Pass Keys, in one package at a suggested retail price of $39.99 in the United States and €34.99 in Europe.
Stuff included Edit
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade (PC and Mac versions on same DVDs).
- Game manual.
- One unique Authentication Key to create a World of Warcraft account (online registration required).
- One unique Authentication Key to upgrade World of Warcraft account to The Burning Crusade.
- Free month: First free month requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft Battle Chest Guide
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Battle Chest Guide
Digital version Edit
A digital purchase and download version of the World of Warcraft Battle Chest is available as of September 19, 2012 that includes World of Warcraft and its first two expansions, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.
This version can be purchased and downloaded from the Battle.net account page.
No box version with 2 expansions has been released yet.